Greetings from South Warwickshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mike A

Hi all,
Having stopped by various cycling forums over the last couple of weeks I've signed up here as I thought you looked the friendliest to a newby ;)

I'm a (very) late beginner. Apart from the very occasional small excursion, it's probably 25 years since I've been on a bike...

Mike A

rh100

Hi ;)

beancounter

Mike A said:
Hi all - thanks for the welcome :welcome:

bc, I'm in the village of Harbury, about 6 miles south of Leamington Spa. Do you know it?

Yes I do. I worked in Southam for 5 years and used to drive in from the M40 then through Bishops Itchington and Deppers Bridge.

bc

OP
OP
M

Mike A

Yep, I know it well. As a newby it's a good location to start to ride again. Quiet roads including a nice 2 mile loop through a farm estate.
That's quite a collection of bike's you've got :bravo: As a keen photographer I already know about the n+1 rule - it applies to cameras as well :bravo:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hello™ User3143
And welcome to the site...

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
beancounter said:
Yes I do. I worked in Southam for 5 years and used to drive in from the M40 then through Bishops Itchington and Deppers Bridge.

bc

I camped near Southam this summer, so I know where that is.

Welcome:biggrin:

Madmidwife

Hi Mike- fellow newby here too!!! I live in Daventry- so quite a lot of my planned routes come out to your neck of the woods!!!

Daventry is great for cycling- but I don't ever seem to be able to have a ride without any hills- I am surrounded by one great big hill!!!

Happy cycling

Kirst

wullof

well hello there,i would agree with you but i wouldnt say its the easyist to navigate in here,but there again i am a newbie,greetings from north warwickshire ish

Top Bottom