Greetings from Sun-Drenched Milton Keynes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lard Armstrong

Veteran
Welcome from the City of grid roads, roundabouts, greenery and all things modern.
Not sure why I haven't joined here earlier ? It's a lively and active community.

BTW anyone have any ideas on cycling clothes for the larger-boned gentleman (117cm chest) ? Most jerseys are cut for supermodels and are two sizes smaller than the label suggests. All suggestions welcome.

Cheers, The Lardster.

Chris-H

Über Member
Welcome mate :biggrin:

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Welcome LA. Ah, many a happy hour I've spent getting lost in the impenetrable MK road system.:rolleyes: Someone recently suggested looking at US bikewear suppliers if you want larger kit. Sorry, I can't find the link.

Have fun.:thumbsup:

Alexvs

Hi, good to see more MK residents on board :hello:

I've not long been on here but find it a wealth of information and have since been spending most of my expendable income on cycle accessories/clothing each month lol

Unfortunately I can't help with the clothing as I have a supermodel cut :whistle: so everything fits perfectly :tongue: Only joking but I'm a small framed guy. I've bought both my sets of clothing from Evans at the XScape and they seem to stock a fair range of sizes in all their clothing but not sure what the upper sizes consist of.

Welcome and good luck with your clothing search.

Hello Lard.

Welcome from a north MK dweller.

There's an enormous guy at a spinning class I go to, he has a cycling top by a manufacturer that starts with a d and has been linked to on here. Next time I go in , I will find the name and let you know.

Best of luck.

Top Bottom