GT Aggressor 3 - 2009 to 2011 drive train Questions

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
HumpTdumpty

HumpTdumpty

HumpTdumpty
D7E4F183-18E1-4E37-AA87-BC2AC0F7202E.jpeg

Well my friends today was the day I finally completed and Road tested my rebuild - I’m sure I must qualify for a “slow mechanic” award but regardless of my many mistakes and I’m sure there all visible 🤣🤣🤣- I’ve got a real sense of satisfaction fitting a chain, cranks new, cassette and better climbing Chainset along with front DR, BB5 brakes and bottom bracket - so I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that offered advice (good / bad) and pointed out my many mistakes that I was then able to correct really appreciate it 👍

Ajax Bay

Guru
I have a GT Avalanche, not nearly as gucci as yours, but from the tip for £18.
What chainset did you go for: I can't see from the image.
And (being picky) a lovely bike like yours should be photographed from the right side so we can admire the drivetrain (see thread title)(cranks 2 and 8 o'clock, chain on the large ring, and valves at 12 o'clock).
Finally: that saddle!

OP
OP
HumpTdumpty

HumpTdumpty

HumpTdumpty
I have a GT Avalanche, not nearly as gucci as yours, but from the tip for £18.
What chainset did you go for: I can't see from the image.
And (being picky) a lovely bike like yours should be photographed from the right side so we can admire the drivetrain (see thread title)(cranks 2 and 8 o'clock, chain on the large ring, and valves at 12 o'clock).
Finally: that saddle!

🤣🤣🤣🤣 that’s class your right I forgot the old Swiss kids bike saddle ! Always another job-

SunRace M918 Triple Chainset 22/34/44

Top Bottom