Guess what day it is...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
Commando week for me this week. ;)

OP
OP
Tetedelacourse

Tetedelacourse

2 1/2 hours in and I'm quite enjoying it.

It's my little SECRET! (and yours of course). Can't wait for my sortie to the canteen...

Arch

Married to Night Train
Tetedelacourse said:
2 1/2 hours in and I'm quite enjoying it.

It's my little SECRET! (and yours of course). Can't wait for my sortie to the canteen...

Bloody hell! What are you intending to do there?

No commando for me today. Jodhpurs day for me....

Shaun

Founder
Looks down, double-checks, yup, got my chest warmers on under my trousers :biggrin:

Can't image what the little fella would feel like without his cotton-hammock to keep him in place! ;)

Amanda P

Legendary Member
Far too much information...

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
I had to go commando last Tuesday - I'd packed my bag after getting home on the previous Friday and somehow omitted the required scants. It was actually very liberating ;)

Thankfully I have a week's worth of clothes in my locker (bring them in each Monday on my one bus commute) so there should never be a time when I forget anything other than pants and socks :biggrin:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
going to the doctor straight from work so have to wear most boring non-team jersey so i don't sit in the waiting room looking both silly (inevitable) and like i've come for my epo or blood transfusion.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
alecstilleyedye said:
wouldn't you need an "open" (ie girls) frame to ride in that HJ? ;)

I have actually ridden my old Dawes road bike whilst wearing a kilt, the "apron" at the front is fairly heavy and doesn't fly up. Got just as many comments from the lassies, they are fascinated by the kilt;)

Top Bottom