Halfords Cycle 2 Work - any recent experience?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Aparently, if Halfords buy a bike off a third party and then sell it to you, it's then considered second-hand so the warranty becomes invalid. So I've heard through the bike grape-vine...
 

Bandini

Guest
lady_rider said:
Aparently, if Halfords buy a bike off a third party and then sell it to you, it's then considered second-hand so the warranty becomes invalid. So I've heard through the bike grape-vine...

Not true.
 

Slim

Legendary Member
Location
Plough Lane
I was going to use them in the new year but they've just changed the T's and C's of the agreement with my company so I can now only choose bikes they sell through their stores. Unfortunately Bromptons aren't included.

Their bike-to-work office have basically said they will not accept vouchers from third parties i.e. Pearsons, Condor, etc. If anyone's thinking of using them via an external supplier I'd double check this isn't going to affect you.
 
Top Bottom