Halfords pricing....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Price match?

That's matching a competitors price not admitting that their in store price is higher Tha their web offers.

What a load of crock, "yes sir that'll be one million pounds please...oh, you don't want to pay one million pounds, well fortunately we offer a special, day with a Y in it, loyalty, price checked, special customer, gold service (and any other ridiculous words designed to make it look like they are doing you a favour rather then being caught with their pants down) offer of £1.72, so long as you can give us your email, home address, contact numbers and pay pal details.

daffodils

OP
OP
O

Old Steve

I have the same Topeak bar bag & my Lumix FZ150 fits in nicely with room to spare but I'm struggling to find a solution for carrying my Nikon D200. Can I ask what rear bag you're using?

My rear bag is a bontrager detachable trunk ( well I think that's what it's called, got it from my Trek supplier ) and it clips on and off a bontrager rear rack.. I carry out freelance photography ( newspapers, books, TV etc ) so I have always got a camera with me.
My everyday news camera is a Fuji XT-1 with a 18-55 and a 55-200 lenses and both of them fit in the rear bag easily, my Nikon D700 with a 70-200 lens with the hood turned around also fits in ok and I am happy doing so... The Nikon D4 might be a tight squeeze and I wouldn't be happy at all..
On a side note I have just been out for a 20 mile ride cross country with the Topeak bar bag filled to the brim and it is still in one piece.. So it looks like it will be a useful bit of kit.

Top Bottom