Hall of Fame

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bill Gates

There ought to be a Forum "Hall of Fame". For members who have gone above and beyond the average number of message posting, and who spend most of their waking time on the forum, assiduously reading all the threads and where appropriate commenting intelligently and thoughtfully. As an anti establishment figure who talks Bull Sh1t that is not something I could ever aspire to, but give credit where credit is due.

Any nominations?

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
For starters:-

I'm third. Might be the fact that the top posters have been here a long time, and @classic33 never sleeps (he's usually on the night shift - remember him always being on when I couldn't sleep with back injury).

So, Nomination for "The Man that Never Sleeps" - @classic33 :okay:

OP
OP
Bill Gates

Bill Gates

For starters:-

View attachment 506053

I'm third. Might be the fact that the top posters have been here a long time, and @classic33 never sleeps (he's usually on the night shift - remember him always being on when I couldn't sleep with back injury).

So, Nomination for "The Man that Never Sleeps" - @classic33 :okay:
I nominate fossyant. You've got a metaphorical "Twinkle in your Eye" and can laugh at yourself. A handy trait on here.

Drago

Legendary Member
First picture of you when you were in hospital?
Could have drawn the blanket up a bit further.
That photo is disgustingly graphic. Still, it proves what Miss Piggy has been saying all along.

Top Bottom