happy birthday tetedelacourse and joe24

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Tetedelacourse said:
I think you'll find, monsieur, that it wasn't public knowledge. I remembered from a post you made at some point earlier this year. :tongue:

I can't recall when. Can you guess how I remembered? Why would 23/09 stick out in my mind as someone's birthday?:biggrin:

I did think twice about posting a congratulatory note publicly in case you feared a tide of Bonj clones would infest the internet, but then I reasoned that you've posted it before so you might like a chapeau, rather than be concerned about personal security breaches. Plus you are unique in so many ways:thumbsup:

Apols if it was not welcomed. No offence intended...

Jeez, you are one serious stalker mate!! :smile:

Never mind, happy birthday to you and Jo any way! :smile:

Happy Birthdays, young and old(er) chaps! :tongue:

And make sure you use those candles as they were intended! :biggrin::smile:

As a fellow 24/9 anniversary celebrator, I often dwell on the thought that I was probably conceived as the result of a sherry-induced romp on the preceding Christmas Eve !

Happy Birthday

bonj2

Tetedelacourse said:
I think you'll find, monsieur, that it wasn't public knowledge. I remembered from a post you made at some point earlier this year. :whistle:

I can't recall when. Can you guess how I remembered? Why would 23/09 stick out in my mind as someone's birthday?:sad:

I did think twice about posting a congratulatory note publicly in case you feared a tide of Bonj clones would infest the internet, but then I reasoned that you've posted it before so you might like a chapeau, rather than be concerned about personal security breaches. Plus you are unique in so many ways:thumbsup:

Apols if it was not welcomed. No offence intended...

no, it's welcome :smile:

can't think how you'd remember - wonder if i share a birthday with any famous people? :angry:

Tetedelacourse

domtyler said:
Jeez, you are one serious stalker mate!! :wacko:

Never mind, happy birthday to you and Jo any way! :smile:

You should be getting on with your investment bank IT support work :becool:

Out of Interest, I share my birthday with:
Lars Ulrich - Metalica,
Phil Spector - Music Producer,
Mao Tse-Tung - Chinese Dictator,
and Charles Babbage - inventor (calculating machine)

Yes I'm bored, and the work has blocked Facebook/ Youtube/ proxxy servers/ video etc :becool: at least they haven't blocked cc.

Top Bottom