Happy Easter šŸ£

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Stephenite

MembƄ
Easter - perhaps my favourite time of the year.

Itā€™s been a long winter. Weā€™ve come to the ā€œhytteā€ for a break. Looks like itā€™s pancakes for breakfast tomorrow.

74320835-5FD2-4B89-8576-BB52F7FDF806.jpeg

might do some pancakes as well, luv 'em.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

That reminds me of the warm sunny day when I was sat in my deckchair and thought I'd have some fun with daughter's pet rabbit. I squirted it with her pump action water pistol/rifle. It didn't react so I did it again. No reaction again, so I put the water pistol down and sat back to sunbathe. All of a sudden the rabbit ran at me, back kicking my legs, trying to bite me and squirting pee on me! :ohmy: I couldn't get out that deckchair and run to safety fast enough!!

Last edited:

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
That reminds me of the warm sunny day when I was sat in my deckchair and thought I'd have some fun with daughter's pet rabbit. I squirted it with her pump action water pistol/rifle. It didn't react so I did it again. No reaction again, so I put the water pistol down and sat back to sunbathe. All of a sudden the rabbit ran at me, back kicking my legs, trying to bite me and squirting pee on me! :ohmy: I couldn't get out that deckchair and run to safety fast enough!!

Karma's a beech, isn't it šŸ˜‚

Top Bottom