Has anyone else on here noticed...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lisa21

Mooching.............
...that ever since Jane Smart went on her holiday, Joe24 has gone missing too :ohmy:

Do you think she has kidnapped him or have they run off together??:smile:

dellzeqq

pre-talced and mighty
perhaps they are one and the same - you can just imagine Joe slipping on the slingback mules to post as his alter ego...

Baggy

Cake connoisseur
Perhaps they have just discovered they are mother and son.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Dont worry!
Im here, have you been missing me?:smile:
Im in Switzerland now, was in Luxembourg, off up to France tomorrow for a night before doing the trip back home.
Yes, ive been riding my 72" fixed in Switzerland, and got some strange looks from people.
Ill put more on if anyone is interested, and some random pics from the trip when i get back, probably saturday night/sunday.
Oh, weather here has been lovely, nice sun, not much wind:thumbsup:
Been abit hot over the past few days though, but has been nice to be on the bike in the morning/late afternoon.
Just had a scan through and seen this thread.

No, me and Jane arent one and the same. Sorry.

ComedyPilot

Secret Lemonade Drinker
Joe24 said:
Dont worry!
Im here, have you been missing me?:smile:
Im in Switzerland now, was in Luxembourg, off up to France tomorrow for a night before doing the trip back home.
Yes, ive been riding my 72" fixed in Switzerland, and got some strange looks from people.
I probably saturday ll put more on if anyone is interested, and some random pics from the trip when i get back,night/sunday.
Oh, weather here has been lovely, nice sun, not much wind:thumbsup:
Been abit hot over the past few days though, but has been nice to be on the bike in the morning/late afternoon.
Just had a scan through and seen this thread.

No, me and Jane arent one and the same. Sorry.

Yes, very interested.

Top Bottom