Hate to moan about ebay listings but....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

lordjenks

Looking on ebay for a new cyclocross bike and saw this
My link

He obviously doesnt know what he is talking about because its not the described bike, this is the third time he listed it and each time i have emailed him just to be told to f**k off.
Worrying thing is that his only two other feedback are for two brand new bikes...

Shall we all form our own internet vigilante against him?

Sorry to moan and everything but thiss sort of stuff really gets to me.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Looking on ebay for a new cyclocross bike and saw this
My link

He obviously doesnt know what he is talking about because its not the described bike, this is the third time he listed it and each time i have emailed him just to be told to f**k off.
Worrying thing is that his only two other feedback are for two brand new bikes...

Shall we all form our own internet vigilante against him?

Sorry to moan and everything but thiss sort of stuff really gets to me.

So what is it if it isn't a Scott CX Team 2010 Cyclo Cross Bike?

Why are you getting upset about goods that you don't appear to want to buy?

Why are you worried about his only sales being brand new bikes?

Am I missing something?

gbb

Legendary Member
My first thoughts were...hmmm, low feedback, selling brand new bikes :whistle:

But...i did hear (can't remember where) that some people are buying a bike on the C2W scheme, then selling them straight away. Quite possibly whats happening here. (doesn't guarantee they're pucker mind)

As far as not being able to see the bikes in their entirety..on the grounds its cash only on collection, that ought'nt to be a problem. If it's not as described...you walk.

If it were local to me and i wanted one, i'd take a punt.

Maz

Guru
So what is it if it isn't a Scott CX Team 2010 Cyclo Cross Bike?

Why are you getting upset about goods that you don't appear to want to buy?

Why are you worried about his only sales being brand new bikes?

Am I missing something?
+1 to that.

But...i did hear (can't remember where) that some people are buying a bike on the C2W scheme, then selling them straight away. Quite possibly whats happening here. (doesn't guarantee they're pucker mind)

That certainly isn't pukka since the bike isn't theirs to sell whilst it is on the C2W scheme

OP
OP
L

lordjenks

well no, the problem is that someone is selling a bike under the pretenses that its another bike
you wouldnt bid on a 911 and pay that sort of price only to find out its a clapped out corsa

Maz

Guru
The pictured bike certainly doesn't match the one in the image.
What do you mean by 'picture' and 'image'?
All the pictures in the listing are consistent with each other.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hate to moan about ebay listings.... but I will...
As with others, if you are not that really interested in buying the bike.. then what's the problem.
Report it if you really feel the need.

taxing

I was once selling a pair of brand new shoes, I listed them as being new and some nosy arse sent me a long message about how they obviously weren't new, I was deceiving people, swear swear, this that and the other. I deleted it and the shoes sold for £20ish, so obviously the people who were bidding believed they were new.

RedBike

Worryingly I don't get why the bikes dodgy?

It hasn't got the right wheels / tyres on, and there is an Evans badge on the frame so calling it 'new' is a bit of a grey area.

Top Bottom