Headphones/Mic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Proto

Legendary Member
In these self isolating times I've taken to Zwift group riding with family and a couple of mates. We try to use WhatsApp for talking to each other but it's not easy just using the phone. Anyone able to recommend a cheap and cheerful headphone/mic set?

I do struggle with in ear bud type things (They fall out. Wrong shaped ears or something).

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
In these self isolating times I've taken to Zwift group riding with family and a couple of mates. We try to use WhatsApp for talking to each other but it's not easy just using the phone. Anyone able to recommend a cheap and cheerful headphone/mic set?

I do struggle with in ear bud type things (They fall out. Wrong shaped ears or something).
I've been down this route myself. I've use several types of setup. In-ear bluetooth headsets of various descriptions work well but as you say if the don't fit your ear they drop out. I went through 4 or 5 pairs of them @ £15-25 each.

I ended up getting a bone conduction setup by aftershokz. Not the cheapest but by far the best I've used. Not the best for audiophile use either, but for bike riding IRL or trainer they are nearly perfect. I use the air version that can now be got for about £70 rather than the £120 I paid for them 18 months ago.

Top Bottom