hello fellow bikers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bluenotebob

Veteran
Greetings from France. I don't know whether there are any other non-UK cycle chatters - perhaps I'm the first on this site? I guess you could call me a senior cyclist - I re-discovered the joys of cycling by accident - 3 years ago I won a mountain bike in a local school tombola and, well, I felt morally obliged to try it out. Haven't looked back since - I bought an Urban Shaper for road riding and swapped my free mountain bike for a RAID 200 for offroad fun. I stepped up my annual cycling from 2200km in the first year, 4250 last year and expect to exceed 6000km this year. I have no idea whether this is average/good for an over 60-year old? Maybe someone can tell me?

welsh dragon

Thanks but no thanks. I think I'll pass.
Hello and welcome. :welcome:. As far as mileage is concerned, different strokes for different folks and all that. Any amount of mileage is good. :okay:

OP
OP
bluenotebob

bluenotebob

Veteran
Hello and welcome. :welcome:. As far as mileage is concerned, different strokes for different folks and all that. Any amount of mileage is good. :okay:
Hello Welsh Dragon - thanks for the welcome

"Any mileage is good" - ain't that the truth. Any mileage today would be good too - but as it's over 30 degrees here with thunderstorms forecast, reckon my chances are limited

Dark46

Veteran
:welcome:from Gloucestershire

Top Bottom