Hello from Africa

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BigChick

Yip, Africa... well South Africa to be exact :smile:

Although I am British, my entire family are British and I am from West Sussex and miss home like CRAZY. Been living here for 21 years and am literally just waiting for the right time to return home to the UK.

Right so... some about me:

I am 34, female, really fat and unfit and have taken up cycling in order to recify all this. Brought my first bike in June 2010 and took to it right away. Have since upgraded my bike (MTB) but due to incessent asthma issues i am currently riding on the road. I miss the dirt very much and will go back to the trails, but only once i have my lungs under control again properly.

So for now, I am entering road races on my MTB much to the horror of the local riding community out here.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

Reiki_chick

I am 34, female, really fat and unfit and have taken up cycling in order to recify all this.

Hi BigChick,

Welcome to CC. I'm hoping you're only looking to rectify the "fat and unfit" part of your description. Time will take care of the 34 part and as for being female, well that's just good fortune - surely!

Good luck with the cycling.

And happy posting in the forums.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Hi BigChick, I've just entered the Cape Argus for 13 March. Did it last year and loved it, I will be in SA for two weeks around the Argus, working. Whereabouts are you?

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
Welcome!! :hello:

We have our resident weight loss expert on these forums... take a peek at Gaz's (GB155) blog for what he's done!!!!

Here

If you're enjoying the bike and have the motivation then all should be fine. Good luck. :thumbsup:

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Welcome!! :hello:

We have our resident weight loss expert on these forums... take a peek at Gaz's (GB155) blog for what he's done!!!!

Here

If you're enjoying the bike and have the motivation then all should be fine. Good luck. :thumbsup:

Cheers for the plug :-)

Always happy to give help/advice but as Sharky says, if you enjoy it, the rest will fall into place.

krushavik

:welcome: Big Chick its the only way to lopse wieght. :bicycle:

Top Bottom