Hello to all in Cyclechat.net.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PhilKr

It's about time I joined a cycle forum, so here I am finding my way around. This is my first forum of any kind too. Here in north Aberdeenshire about mid point between Aberdeen City and Inverness the topo is just a bit unforgiving for the bike but I like the uphill challenge and the downhill thrills. I have 3 machines : A 1950s Sunbeam Roadster, Felt QX Hybrid and a recent gift from my pal Steven of a Giant Defy 3 Advanced vintage 2012..... I'm doing a front mech. transplant on this one right now with some new cables and general tidy up. What a bike ! Sarah and I use our bikes mostly on hill tracks to cut down time to and from remote hill country...plenty of that around here. Sarah rides a vintage Rockhopper and a recently acquired Whyte "Dean" gravel bike. That is pretty much us..... oh yes, I compete in Hill Races ( on foot) within my age group.... it is well within the rules to win or be placed in a lower age category. Good fun as I approach my 67th. I look forward to meeting on these pages..... Cheers

Chris S

Legendary Member
:welcome:

Top Bottom