Helmet Cam Videos?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Saammblack

I am a student at Bath Spa University doing a project about commuting cyclists. I need some footage for a video I am making if you or someone you know is willing to share? I am pretty much looking for anything and everything so every little helps! I'd really appreciate your time, if you are willing to share a few videos, please upload them to this website: http://webdesignsmith.uk/samblack

All uploading is anonymous and will only be used for my university project.

booze and cake

probably out cycling
I just tried uploading a 40 min clip I made of me cycling in London traffic on Saturday but your website says file is too big so I can't. Its in HD which may be why, but most headcams these days are HD so I think you need a rethink.

Also if it takes anything like as long as it did to upload to your site as it does to youtube, it make take hours to upload, which to be honest is more than most random strangers from the interwebs are likely to bother with. I can send you the youtube link if you like, can you not use that?

It might help a bit to elaborate on exactly what you are looking for in the footage, cycling behaviour, driver behaviour, other? I'm not really keen on sharing if its just going to be used for picking faults and giving examples of 'look at the bloody cyclist doing this silly move' type thing.

Anyway just trying to be constructive as you've had no repsonses yet, good luck.

Top Bottom