Help buying road bike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Decent reduction on a couple of Liv bikes at Rutland Cycling. Not a lot of deals going on bikes at the moment.

https://www.rutlandcycling.com/bike...o-1-2018-ladies-carbon-road-bike-black_381787
Only in large though. That’s the issue it’s the odd sizes in stock. That might just about be ok for me at 5’10 (I had a medium Avail but a large would’ve worked too depending on the reach)

OP
OP
B

BlueBird

Thank you everyone. You have been immensely helpful. Vickster I'm going to buy one of the bikes you sent the links to. Many many thanks.

vickster

Legendary Member
Thank you everyone. You have been immensely helpful. Vickster I'm going to buy one of the bikes you sent the links to. Many many thanks.
Not sure which you mean specifically.
Give them a call, Sigma are a very popular high end roadbike shop, never bought a bike but browsed many a time and bought plenty of stuff from them :blush: used for some maintenance and they sorted my bike after an off in the vicinity while I took myself off to minor injuries! :wacko:

Ashcycles are helpful by all accounts (a friend contacted them about a bike and at least one poster on here has used them).

OP
OP
B

BlueBird

This is true

This would be perfect for all purposes except off roading, well under budget and available in your size [XS] (ok it's not the latest model, although normally it's only the colour that really changes) and it's not carbon but that's not the be all and end all unless you really do need the lightest thing for racing
https://www.ashcycles.com/site/liv-avail-sl-1-disc-2017?zenid=gr0ot5hs8qn0n3rd5imu10dbg6

I just bought this bike! So excited. Managed to get it for around 900 gbp. It should arrive in a week. Thank you! I've been feeling out of sorts not cycling for a month now. Can't wait to get my bike and get it on the road. Many thanks for your suggestion.

Colin Grigson

Bass guitarist - Bad News
I just bought this bike! So excited. Managed to get it for around 900 gbp. It should arrive in a week. Thank you! I've been feeling out of sorts not cycling for a month now. Can't wait to get my bike and get it on the road. Many thanks for your suggestion.
How exciting .... I wish you thousands of happy miles on it :becool:

vickster

Legendary Member
Super deal, enjoy :okay:

Top Bottom