Help for Heroes Charity Ride

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
This week around 300 cyclists of various calibre are cycling from Portsmouth to Paris to raise money for H4H.

I did this ride two years ago and it was an experience I will never forget.

Here is a link to the unofficial facebook page where cyclists/participants are keeping their bloggs

Please go and enjoy, and if you feel generous make a donation.

Adrian

Chrisz

Über Member
Whoozat? I did it in '09 too :smile:

You doing New Forest in August mate? :smile:

rossjevans

This is fantastic and a very worthy cause - definitely on my list of things to do in the future.

I am also registered for the New Forest ride in August.

Chrisz

Über Member
This is fantastic and a very worthy cause - definitely on my list of things to do in the future.

I am also registered for the New Forest ride in August.

Has to be done mate - there's a fantastic bunch of lads and lasses on the rides and it's inspirational to meet the guys from Headly Court/Battle Back.

Are you planning on camping at the New Forest? There's a gang of us pitching tents and getting a few beers in on the Saturday night :smile:

Maybe I will Chris...

Hopefully I will be collecting my new carbon ride next week.... Plaaning on doing a Regimental JoG to LE this September !!

Mrs Sapper also should have a bike by then....

Hope all is well with you though :smile:

Adrian

Chrisz

Über Member
Maybe I will Chris...

Hopefully I will be collecting my new carbon ride next week.... Plaaning on doing a Regimental JoG to LE this September !!

Mrs Sapper also should have a bike by then....

Hope all is well with you though :smile:

Adrian

Good on ya Adrian. I'm trying to persuade Geordie (Fanny Craddock) Steve and Andy Love to join us :smile:

Bound to be a fair few bods you know anyway - epecially from team Sapper LOL

rossjevans

Has to be done mate - there's a fantastic bunch of lads and lasses on the rides and it's inspirational to meet the guys from Headly Court/Battle Back.

Are you planning on camping at the New Forest? There's a gang of us pitching tents and getting a few beers in on the Saturday night :smile:

Sounds great. Next year is getting busy with that and a LEJOG on the radar
whistling.gif

I hadn't planned on camping to be honest as I'm a few stops down from Brockenhurst in Bournemouth so I was going to cheat and jump on the train in the morning
thumbsup.png

Top Bottom