Help me to resolve dilemmas and lose my folding virginity

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Djepeto

Greetings!

My name is Stefan, I am law student from Belgrade, capital of Serbia. I think that folding bikes are awesome, but in my country they are rare and usually too expensive for student pocket.

Also, in Belgrade, it is almost impossible to get good advice about folding bike. That's why I joined this forum. :smile:

I would like to buy 16 inches folding bicycle with speeds. Since I live in hilly city, cycling without speed is mission impossible. Dahon curve, especially XL model, are excellent bikes, but out of my budget range. That's why I am searching for Dahon curve copies.

Can you recommend me some authorized copy or good clone of Dahon curve? Also, can you recommend me some online retailers where I can find technical data of bicycles, pictures, price and shipping costs? Amazon, Ebay, something else? Thanks in advance. Greetings from Belgrade! Stefan

Cyclist33

tern bikes at evans cycles

stu

Brommyboy

Über Member
Be careful of 16" wheel sizes: the English Brompton size also used by Bike Friday is 349mm, whereas the Continental size is 305mm with a wider tyre. You need to be sure you can get replacement covers when the original ones wear out.

Top Bottom