Helping You Spend Less

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

presta

Guru
1673120572425.jpeg

Inside, there are four vouchers which aren't valid unless I spend more.

View attachment 673695

Inside, there are four vouchers which aren't valid unless I spend more.

They employ a few boffins at Tesco!

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Similar to many ads, spend XXX and save X when if you hadn't spent XXX in the first place you'd of saved even more and and avoid buying stuff you really didn't need anyway.

Similar to many ads, spend XXX and save X when if you hadn't spent XXX in the first place you'd of saved even more and and avoid buying stuff you really didn't need anyway.

Yes and no...

I have to keep the girls fed, so offers like these are good for buying cat food in bulk. Tesco prices on a box of 12 or a box of 40 are pretty competitive already when compared to Wilko or Zooplus, so when you add the money off, plus the clubcard points, it's a worthwhile exercise. Though people DO give you strange looks when you've got fifty or sixty quids worth of cat food in your trolley. :laugh:

Otherwise I'll just use the voucher for an ordinary shop and top it up with things like toilet roll and bubble bath and canned / dry goods that I use anyway. Though I'm luckier than most when it comes to storage space, and so CAN do things this way.

I don't go bananas with these kinds of vouchers though, and if I don't actually need anything, they don't get used.

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Yes and no...

I have to keep the girls fed, so offers like these are good for buying cat food in bulk. Tesco prices on a box of 12 or a box of 40 are pretty competitive already when compared to Wilko or Zooplus, so when you add the money off, plus the clubcard points, it's a worthwhile exercise. Though people DO give you strange looks when you've got fifty or sixty quids worth of cat food in your trolley. :laugh:

Otherwise I'll just use the voucher for an ordinary shop and top it up with things like toilet roll and bubble bath and canned / dry goods that I use anyway. Though I'm luckier than most when it comes to storage space, and so CAN do things this way.

I don't go bananas with these kinds of vouchers though, and if I don't actually need anything, they don't get used.

Don’t lie. We saw you hoarding toilet rolls during COVID 🤣😂

Don’t lie. We saw you hoarding toilet rolls during COVID 🤣😂

Actually, no... I had vouchers for toilet roll during Covid, and couldn't get any for love nor money - which caused much hilarity with my usual till lady in Tesco. :laugh:

Thank goodness I always buy the packs of 24 - one in use, one on standby.

Top Bottom