Herald Of Spring

• Thread starter Deleted member 1258
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kirstie

Über Member
I'll keep an eye open for mine!
Was out mtbing yesterday - the sun was out and the birds were singing. It definitely felt as if spring was in the air ;)

Saddle bum

Über Member
Spring!! Are you taking the yellow stuff?

It was only a degree or two above freezing all day Saturday on the Essex marshes. It's been the same for weeks.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 1258

Kirstie said:
I'll keep an eye open for mine!
Was out mtbing yesterday - the sun was out and the birds were singing. It definitely felt as if spring was in the air :tongue:

Wasen't able to get out over the weekend, domestic duties, missed the cycle clubs 80th birthday ride, but the weather did seem spring like. But being on short time I was able to get out this morning. Went over to Earlswood, unfortunetly the Craft center cafe was closed, but I remembered the Plant Nursary was down the road and went in there for the first time, very posh! Got back dinner time with 53 miles in the legs. Weather very spring like on the way out, the ride back wasen't so nice it had gone cold and grey and I was into a strong headwind. Now the sun has come out and its nice again. I also noticed today my Tulips are starting to show through.

mondobongo

Über Member
Saw a host of Daffodils on todays ride, been lovely here again this afternoon. I don't think she is far off.

Top Bottom