Hey all...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tony Sutton

Morning all!

My Twitter friends told me about this so I thought I'd sign up and say hey all! :biggrin:

Have not rode a bike for over 10 years, just got a 2nd hand bike last week, am in the process of having the bike serviced this weekend and start to build up my fitness level before cycling to work (20 miles round trip) - assuming I'm fit enough! LOL.

Main reason for signing up to this was that I have a few questions about my bike and other things so hopefully you will be able to help me! :smile:

Thanks all.

JDM

Regular
Welcome, i am just struggling with my weight alot. And i think that you can ask questions about bikes in the bikes and accesories section. Have fun here. People are nice here.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Hi

I do a similar distance commute and it's a good amount. Managable, in all weathers - without being so long as to demoralise the rider. Ripe for extension, on a fine, sunny afternoon!

By the way - your avatar is identical to accountant pete's. Could get confusing :thumbsup:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
:welcome: to CChat - I think Accountant Pete's avatar is a bit different, his "brain" is not flashing :laugh: :hello:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
10 miles is the sweet spot for me as well , start with 2-3 days a week and build up to every day and soon you will be sporinting up hills for fun.....no really its fun honest !:bicycle:

Leedsbusdriver

Every breath leaves me one less to my last
T Sutton of Youtube fame? Don't forget to take your camera out of the car and mount it on your helmet/bike^_^
Anyway
hello.gif

OP
OP
Tony Sutton

Tony Sutton

I do a similar distance commute and it's a good amount. Managable, in all weathers - without being so long as to demoralise the rider. Ripe for extension, on a fine, sunny afternoon!

Thanks. I think I will start with local rides to get my fitness level back up before doing the full thing as I don't want to do it on the first day and have mysel;f work out when arriving at work. :P

OP
OP
Tony Sutton

Tony Sutton

10 miles is the sweet spot for me as well , start with 2-3 days a week and build up to every day and soon you will be sporinting up hills for fun.....no really its fun honest !:bicycle:

Cheers, just need the "kick" to get myself started. But am waiting for my bike to be serviced next week before I do anything more.

OP
OP
Tony Sutton

Tony Sutton

T Sutton of Youtube fame? Don't forget to take your camera out of the car and mount it on your helmet/bike^_^
Anyway
hello.gif

LOL, Hey there, yes that's me. :biggrin: I actually have plans to fit my camera to my bike or helmet, just need to choose a helmet first before deciding on which area is best to fit it on...

Top Bottom