hi all justed joined

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jayce

hi all just joined the chat forum getting to grips with things stuck in the house on the turbo trainer cant wait to get out . i have a couple ov bikes just built a dolan mythos,have a cannondale mtb which hasnt seen the light ov day and a raleigh airlight dont know how to put pics on at the moment

Welcome jayce

I do not how to do it as well but some one will find you and help you out.

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
To put pictures on, you need to:
Upload them onto the internet(photobucket or something like that)
right click the image you want, click properties, copy the URL address. Then come onto the forum and(when you reply/start a new thread) theres a yellow button on with mountains and a sun. Click that, and paste the URL address from your image into there.
Theres probably a sticky somewhere that explains it better.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Alternatively, go to the Additional Options area below where you write your posts, and click on the Manage Attachments button. That will let you upload pictures to the Cycle Chat server (I only discovered that myself last week). You do have to make sure that the pictures aren't too big though. If you don't have photo editing software, you can resize your photos online at ShrinkPictures.com.

OP
OP
J

jayce

dont seem to be getting this:blush:

Hi Jayce, welcome to the forum.:ohmy:
I've deleted your pics for you because there's a message in the "moderators" section saying you wanted them deleted because your address was on the box. Hope that's ok!

Top Bottom