Hi all, returning member from a couple of years back....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi all, I'm back, and now the captain of a tandem, with a beautiful stoker powering us around, readying ourselves for a forthcoming trip to Guernsey!
I'm eager to check some things out here at CC, and will probably be after some advice soon....!

;)) all the best to my old friends, and the newbies here at CC.

OP
OP
stoatsngroats
!st question - how do I change/delete that vid in my signature area below...? :sad:)

OP
OP
stoatsngroats
Welcome back!, Pics of the beautiful stoker would be nice! :ohmy:;)

299537_10150278409418472_1460922_n.jpg

Well, that's me, last summer, just a couple of weeks into our first tandem experience.

294792_2332378071848_1321654283_2830861_5997967_n.jpg

...and this is my beautiful stoker...... ;))

OP
OP
stoatsngroats
I've ridden a Tandem, but never a stoker :eek:

I don't often use this abbreviation, but PMSL!! :laugh: dare I put this...
BFing.gif

@Crackle - I had n't either, until I met Louise - she suggested maybe trying a tandem after we'd had a couple of local ride-outs on our singles in June last year. We did some research, found what we thought was a good price, used tandem, (with trailer ! ), and went to south wales to collect it. As soon as we got home, we jumped on it and did a 20 miler, the following day a 30, and within a fortnight had notched up nearly 200.
It's a fantastic, fun way to get around the Sussex countryside, and along the seafront too - and it's allowed us to plan a short trip to Guernsey later this year as a shake down for touring in France, and maybe Iceland in the future.
If you get a chance, you should give tandemming a go!

Top Bottom