hi all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kevh26

hi everyone,

just signed up and thought i'd introduce myself, i'm Kevin from sunderland, been cycling every now and then for a couple of years, but recently decided to start getting a bit more serious about it, just did my first ride over 20 miles yesterday, planning on doing the coast to coast soon (thinking september)

think that's about it... so hi!

ACS

Legendary Member
;):bicycle:

Hi Kev and welcome, check out this site:

http://www.c2c-guide.co.uk/

Dont listen to all those who say the c2c is easy, in some parts its very hard going particularly if your intent on cycling all the way.

We did it unsupported over 3 days, makes it a bit harder carrying all your gear. Do it supported if you can makes it that little bit easier.

Oh and get some hills in on your training, some hard climbs on the route.

Good luck

OP
OP
K

kevh26

thanks everyone, and thanks for the site addictfreak, was looking at it before but wasn't too sure about how easy/hard it would be.

I'm sure i read somewhere that for someone of decent fitness levels, two days would be possible, but challenging and demanding, which is one of the reasons i signed up here, has anyone done it in two?

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Welcome good sir. Feel free to join in the mindless gibberings of this fair organ. Along the way, if you are really lucky, you may also find some useful snippets.

(Incidentally, I lived in Whitburn for a couple of years whilst working in Sunderland. Great place and great people.)

groucho73

Gerry Attrick said:
Welcome good sir. Feel free to join in the mindless gibberings of this fair organ. Along the way, if you are really lucky, you may also find some useful snippets.

(Incidentally, I lived in Whitburn for a couple of years whilst working in Sunderland. Great place and great people.)

You're not wrong

Top Bottom