Hi all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kelly41

Hi all

ive been reading all your stories enviously as i cant ride at the moment. ive got a brand new bike and loads of new gear but as sods law would have it a few weeks after my spending spree i slipped a disk in my back which resulted in emergency surgery the end of November, so for now at least the im stuck on the sofa lol

anyway just thought id say hi and i cant wait to hopefully get back in the saddle

Blue

Legendary Member
:welcome: Get well soon.

Dave7

Legendary Member
Sorry to hear/read that. I have a long term back injury.....I can go months with no problem then it can 'go' for no apparent reason. All that is a long winded way of saying I know how you must feel.

Hi Kelly and welcome from a former Wednesbury bloke now just up the road in Walsall. Bad luck on the injury, hope it mends soon. It reminds me of when i bought my bike then shortly after i tore my calf and couldn't ride it..sods law indeed! Anyway that was nearly 3 years ago so things do improve and i'm sure you'll be thrashing through them black country roads before very long.

OP
OP
kelly41

kelly41

i hope so, i was just getting into tootling around the canal paths exploring. it doesn't help that the weathers been so unseasonably nice round here too, i feel like im missing out

BigonaBianchi

Yes I can, Yes I am, Yes I did...Repeat.
Hello Kelly!

Top Bottom