Hi everyone.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Dr Bryn

Dr Bryn

Hello, many thanks for clicking on my first post!! I see you’re a Uber member from Aberdeen!! Im a slow biker in Cornwall 🚵‍♂️...like Scotland, lots of hills. Just putting together my road bike after a two year absence. How about you? Getting about much on the bike?

slow scot

Veteran
Hello, many thanks for clicking on my first post!! I see you’re a Uber member from Aberdeen!! Im a slow biker in Cornwall 🚵‍♂️...like Scotland, lots of hills. Just putting together my road bike after a two year absence. How about you? Getting about much on the bike?
Like most members on here, as much as I can. Our hills are quite different to yours. I cycled through Cornwall and Devon a year or two ago and honestly feel that the Alps are easier!
Best wishes getting back on your bike.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Kent here, it has its hill moments but nothing compared to Cornwall or Scotland. Both two of my favourite places on the planet.

OP
OP
Dr Bryn

Dr Bryn

Many thanks to everyone’s greetings and comments on Cornish hills—short, sharp and steep. Going to feel it once my bike gets finished. Two final items arriving this week then it’s a quick assemble and cabling, indexing then it’s a gentle, yes I do mean gentle, introduction again to those short, sharp, steep hills. I’m thinking of retro fitting an oxygen mask and canister in the front bottle cage 😂

:welcome: from Tavistock!

Top Bottom