Hi everyone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

andy.graham01

Hi i just thought i would tell you all about my great find........

We were on a weeks cycling tour of this most beautiful area of Dumfries and Galloway and stopped each day when we had cycled enough, We limped slowly into New Galloway with a damaged bike and decided to stop and the first reasonable place we could find. We found a hotel in New Galloway called The Cross Keys, We stayed three days!!! Susan, the owner, helped us to find someone to repair the bike, juggled rooms around so we could have two twins and, just generally made us very welcome. This is a small hotel with a lot of atmosphere. All of the rooms have recently been refurbished and they are bright, clean and very cosy with tea/coffee and tv/dvd/radio. Safe and secure bike storage and a drying room - this hotel caters for all outdoor activities. The food was excellent - we ate in every night - the breakfasts were huge and the bar had a good selection of beer and malts and colourful locals!. We decided to stay and use the hotel as a central base to explore the area as we had never been before.
I couldn`t find fault. This is a great country Inn where the relaxed atmosphere belies the work which must go on `behind the scenes` to create the high standards we found.
Have already booked another three night stay with more cyclists for september - looking forward to it.;)

accountantpete

Brexiteer
You wouldn't be spamming us would you?

Difficult call, member since June, but only 2 posts. The first to say Hello and this one.

I would say more likely to be a not very active member that spends more time lurking than posting and promised to plug said hostilary after a nice time there.