Hi fellow cyclist...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

kennyb

Hello everybody just thought I'd introduce myself,I'm Kenny and I think this site is very good @ very friendly.. I'm in Stoke and tend to ride around uttoxeter and stone.. Anybody else riding that way????

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi Kenny and welcome to CycleChat.. get involved in the forums... it's a great place.
And I am sure there are other's on here that reside in your neck of the woods.

hondated

Guru
Welcome kennyb.Sorry nearer ian than you as I live near Croydon but hopefully some one from your area will be along soon.

silvervanplumberman

Über Member
Hi Kenny, just joined the forum and you are the only thread that mentions Uttoxeter. We have a club that rides around the area. We meet at the back of Uttoxeter Cycles on a Sunday morning for a ride around the area. Several groups of differing ability leaving at 9am. Routes are usually pre planned and put out a day or two before Sunday on an email basis. Your most welcome to join us any time.
Dave

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
Hi Kenny, just joined the forum and you are the only thread that mentions Uttoxeter. We have a club that rides around the area. We meet at the back of Uttoxeter Cycles on a Sunday morning for a ride around the area. Several groups of differing ability leaving at 9am. Routes are usually pre planned and put out a day or two before Sunday on an email basis. Your most welcome to join us any time.
Dave
Kenny last logged in just over 2 years ago. I wonder if he still looks in here at all?

Hi to @silvervanplumberman though. :welcome:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hi Kenny and welcome.
Hello Kenny :thumbsup:

You are saying hello to a poster who originally said hello November 2010 and has not visited the forum since September 2011.

Top Bottom