hi from bolton

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tinyboy

Regular
hi guys an girls from bolton been reading the forum for couple of month now thought it best  i sighed up an said hello.

just started riding again after moving to bolton finding it hard as i dont know bolton that well. lots of hills in bolton so may up grade my bike to a lighter one lol

riding a scott at the moment.

From one TB to another TB....Hi and :welcome: and remember, for every hill you have to struggle up, there should be a lovely downhill to savour :wahhey:

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Happy days ! Another local ! I work in Bolton at a certain German sports car dealer,the hills are fun with loads of good trails to play on.Have you been up Rivington yet ? Welcome,you won't be disapointed !

OP
OP
tinyboy

tinyboy

Regular
thanks guys hoping to hook up with local riders  to show me more of bolton . at the moment just riding up rivington then coming back round belmont 36 mile loop. used to get lost an frustrated lol so stick to same route may start going round twice lol till i find the time to do a longer route. hey skudupnorth did buy a mountain bike for rivington good fun but still get lost on the trails lol ha ha :biggrin:

OP
OP
tinyboy

tinyboy

Regular
hi guys an girls from bolton been reading the forum for couple of month now thought it best  i sighed up an said hello.

just started riding again after moving to bolton finding it hard as i dont know bolton that well. lots of hills in bolton so may up grade my bike to a lighter one lol

riding a scott at the moment.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
thanks guys hoping to hook up with local riders to show me more of bolton . at the moment just riding up rivington then coming back round belmont 36 mile loop. used to get lost an frustrated lol so stick to same route may start going round twice lol till i find the time to do a longer route. hey skudupnorth did buy a mountain bike for rivington good fun but still get lost on the trails lol ha ha :biggrin:

Getting lost is part of the fun up there ! Keep meaning to ride up to the mast but always just end up doing the pike and playing in mud...or snow depending on the time of year :tongue:

This was my bike in last winters bit of snow up Rivington !!!!
DSCN6190.jpg

Greenflash

Hi, Tinyboy,

Greetings from Cardiff. Used to ride every week from Bury to Bolton via Affetside to visit Grandparents. That was 30 years ago mind, on a Raleigh Twenty. Those hills will keep you fit!

Top Bottom