Hi from coventry

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

logicalzombie

Hi, my name's Ahmed, currently studying History and Politics at Warwick and have been cycling to and from uni since September. Only a 2.5mile ride each way but am cycling a bit more in spare time and have done a few off road days and some commuting whilst at school. I currently ride a specialized sirrus comp which was a hand me down and so a bit small, but apart from that quite enjoy the functional nature of my transport which is infinitely better than paying for the bus every day.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Welcome logicalzombie. :welcome: don't be afraid to ask questions and join in the various forums.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Hi Ahmed.

Welcome to CycleChat.

If you ever fancy a longer ride from the university, you could tackle this route that I plotted for somebody a while back.

OP
OP
L

logicalzombie

thanks Colin, will have a look at doing that over a spare weekend, mostly been going south towards the likes of Leamington and Stratford as it makes a nice change from the Cov suburb i'm currently in.

Mr Crash, no i'm a Londoner by origin so Leyton Orient is my local team and i've been to Brisbane road lots but only when they're losing (which indicates how my staying away this year due to work has worked wonders, that and Slade) :smile:

Glover Fan

Welcome Ahmed,

I lived in Coventry for 3 years whilst I studied History at Coventry University (you know, the poor mans Warwick).

What a horrible excuse for a city!

I used to go and cycle out towards Coombe Abbey estate on my MTB as they have some nice trails around there.

Top Bottom