Hi from Devizes Wiltshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Riggs55

Hey,

Found this site, looks great so thought I would sign up and hopefully get to meet and make some new friends and enjoy cycling some more. I really enjoy on and off road, good for 50 miles or so (on road!) and would like to explore some cycle adventure (mid life craving and all that) enjoy the country etc and generally see stuff from a saddle!

If there is/are buddies that would like to 'try a new route' 'venture a little' and hook up I would welcome the opportunity. I enjoy riding on my own but I reckon with someone else it would be twice the fun - Nik

TVC

wave.gif
Welcome Nik.

Stick yourself on the member map ( Top of the main page, right hand side) and see who you have near you.

dicko

Guru
Hi Nick, my family love Devises. We used to camp at Blackland Lakes and have a whale of a time cycling all over the area! I was born in Corsham and lived in Grittleton for the first five years of my life. Chippenham was the big town for us. I spent some time in the army billeted at Devises in the '60s.

OP
OP
R

Riggs55

Hey Dicko, yes the area has a lot of great countryside which makes for good cycling. Pretty much cycled the lot over the 5 years we have been here. Famous for the canal and of course Wadworth beer, Devizes is a great place to visit. If you are by this way be sure to drop me a line - Nik

Top Bottom