Hi from Edinburgh

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Woody100

Got to be totally honest here,I joined this group as I won a new bike in a promotion (Brompton Bike) and thought as your all keen cycling enthusiasts and I am not as keen, I would do offer it up here, any advice would be appreciated.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Hello @Woody100, welcome to CC!
Before being able to access Cycle Chat's classifieds forum, you need to make a few posts in the cycling section, then the option to post in the for sale forum will be enabled.
If you don't cycle, try the cafe, always a good option, plenty of non cycling topics in there ^_^

All uphill

Still rolling along
Got to be totally honest here,I joined this group as I won a new bike in a promotion (Brompton Bike) and thought as your all keen cycling enthusiasts and I am not as keen, I would do offer it up here, any advice would be appreciated.
Welcome!

Lucky you! Are you not even tempted to keep and enjoy it?

postman

Legendary Member
Welcome,i love Edinburgh,our daughter went to Uni,best four years ever.I do miss visiting,her goal is to live and work there,anyway i digress enjoy your stay with us.

OP
OP
W

Woody100

Welcome,i love Edinburgh,our daughter went to Uni,best four years ever.I do miss visiting,her goal is to live and work there,anyway i digress enjoy your stay with us.
Thanks for the welcome, yes Edinburgh has a lot to offer in many ways for its size.

roley poley

Über Member
:welcome:

Tenkaykev

Guru
Welcome, we have a daughter and her partner in Edinburgh. They are both Brompton owners ( as well as road bikes and " Gravel Bikes ") 🤔
They often use them when heading off to the pub. We visit often and are heading up in a couple of weeks time.
Talking of winning bikes, Yeo Valley had a promotion to win a Brompton electric bike if you bought a tub of Yoghurt that had a winning code. Now, I do like yogurt, and I'd quite like an electric brompton, but there was only so much yogurt I could eat^_^

OP
OP
W

Woody100

And I thought cycling was in your culture no the yoghurt, tell your daughter and partner they can never have to many Brompton bikes😀

Top Bottom