Hi from Germany

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravel-Biker

Dear user,

a short introduction of myself:

- female
- early retirement
- living in Germany
- cycling over 50 years

Further hobbies are swimming and trying to improve my English. :smile:

For this purpose I started watching movies and series a year ago only in English. Besides, the German dubbing is not up to much. :tired:

Of course cycling is my favorite. I learned it from my father when I was aged 5 or 6, I don't know the precise date. My actually bike is a Gravel-bike. It's not the one I wanted first, I preferred a racer bike. But I reconsidered my thoughts about it and decided finally to buy a Gravel bike. And I didn't regret it. It's the best thing for me.

However, I think I have written enough for the first time and I don't want to bore you.

I hope for a good time. :bicycle:

Greetings, Gravel-Biker

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Welcome. Where in Germany are you?

OP
OP
Gravel-Biker

Gravel-Biker

Hi @all,

THX for your kind welcome. I felt at once comfortable, and that's not common. 🙂

@Cathryn

I agree with you. German language is indeed difficult. You have to consider so many rules, already German natives have their problems with spelling and comma placement, not to mention other things you have to deal with. But if you need help I would be pleased to do so.

My wish is to learn more about bike stuff, perhaps sometimes getting help for a question, and to improve my vocab. It's much better than I begun last year but of course with a lack of words regarding to cycling themes. 🙂

I say TIA for your help due to this matter.

chriswoody

Legendary Member
Begrüßung aus Niedersachsen.

Whilst I'm not German, I do live and work in Niedersachsen. Germany is a great country for gravel biking with the hundreds of kilometres of Wald Autobahn's, I'm also lucky to have the Lüneberg Hiede on my doorstep as well.

OP
OP
Gravel-Biker

Gravel-Biker

@all

I'm very pleased about your contribution to my first thread here. Actually I'm a little busy, I intend to take a ride with my bike and later I'm visiting family friends. As soon as I'm back I'll take part again. Stay healthy.

🙂

Top Bottom