Hi from India

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

arnuld

Über Member
Hi,

This is arnuld from Hyderabad, INDIA. I was not interested in cycling at all. I am 30 years old, work as a software engineer and spend most of my time no my chair doing programming. Just like all of other beginning software engineers I wanted to by a Motorcycle but to keep myself active and in good health I decided to buy a cycle (as we call it in India) rather than using a motor cycle or a bus to go to different places. I searched for different cycles in my place and after I saw the some MTBs I was blown away by the designs and the technical engineering went into designing them. and saw some forums based entirely on MTBs and bikes only, that time I fell in love with MTBs ;) .

I am going to buy one and I have already posted 1 thread with requirements after reading advice for newbies

Thanks to admin for creating such a nice place :smile:

marinyork

Resting in suspended Animation
;) hope you like your MTB.

Hi Arnuld and welcome to the forum.

I saw your post and looked at the bikes you posted as available - which made me realise how lucky we are in the choice open to us. Hope you find the bike you are looking for.

Wavey

Hi Arnuld
I hope you love your cycle, but you should also get a motorbike later on.
I rode a Royal Enfield around southern India 3 years ago, best holiday I ever had.
I might even do it again on a cycle one day :biggrin:

l4dva

Guru
A Royal Enfield or as the indians call it a BULLET!!
My late uncle had one of them it was his pride and joy that bike, a real beauty aswell! I remember the amount of pride he took polishing the chrome and the roar of the engine when he used to take us around town onit as kid when we used to visit him in india. I might even have a real old pic of myself (as a youngen) possing on it, ill try find it. I only used to obsess over cleaning my bike that much when it was first new, now it looks "well used" lol

Arnuld - All the best to you and your new cycle!

Wavey

350cc Bullet, as used by me :biggrin:

00082Enfield350OldGoa.jpg

OP
OP
arnuld

arnuld

Über Member
Wavey said:
Hi Arnuld
I hope you love your cycle, but you should also get a motorbike later on.
I rode a Royal Enfield around southern India 3 years ago, best holiday I ever had.
I might even do it again on a cycle one day :biggrin:

Bullet is the favorite motorbike of Punjabis (native people from Punjab) and yes I am a Punjabi and Bult (we call BULLET as Bult in our own accent ) is my favorite too. There is even one saying in Punjab: When police is chasing you or your GF's brother/family-member/ex is hell bent on beating the shoot out of you, Bult always cheats (means it never starts)

OP
OP
arnuld

arnuld

Über Member
Thanks to all folks for the Warm Welcomes, hope I will buy a MTB soon and keep my body fit.

Top Bottom