Hi From Lancashire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CapnAhab

Came across a bunch of cyclechatters out on a ride to Blackpool and back today - I wouldn't mind but I was out on my own for a quiet ride until I was called over by mistake by Globalti who thought I was one of the group. :o)

Got chatting to them all and thought I'd come over here and join up.

Capn Ahab

Gerry Attrick

Lincolnshire Mountain Rescue Consultant
Any friend of Globalti can't be bad. Welcome to the forum Captain.

Globalti

Legendary Member
Hello Ahab, yes, there I was lounging in the sun on a pile of black wrapped silage bales when along you came, riding like a man possessed. I was expecting the CC forum riders to come around the corner at any second so took you for one of them.

Where did you say you are based? There are plenty of people going out for rides around here who you could join. For example my buddy and I go out most Wednesday evenings for a training blast around the Ribble Valley, starting in Whalley.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
My God - I know that some of you CycleChatters are untrusting by nature but I was shocked to receive scores of PMs accusing Globalti of opening a second account in the name of his 'imaginary friend' CapnAhab! Some of you even went as far as to suggest that there was no silage either!

Well, all I can say is - you should be ashamed of yourselves. CapnAhab is real and I have the proof!

proof.jpg

Oh ye of little faith!

potsy

Rambler
Came across a bunch of cyclechatters out on a ride to Blackpool and back today - I wouldn't mind but I was out on my own for a quiet ride until I was called over by mistake by Globalti who thought I was one of the group. :o)

Capn Ahab

Welcome on board CapnAhab,must have been a shock to get collared by us when you were just out for a little joy ride.
Keep an eye out on here for cc rides you'd be most welcome.
wave.gif

bauldbairn

Well done! Last time I mentioned CC to a fellow cyclist(stranger) he jumped back on his bike and rode off into the sunset never to be seen again!!! :wacko: :rolleyes: :biggrin:

:welcome: Hello Capn and welcome to the CC forums. :hello:

OP
OP
CapnAhab

CapnAhab

I live in the Rawtenstall area. BL0 postcode.
I'm not up to doing much more than around 20-25 miles at the mo I guess, but I'm looking to stretch myself more and more.

Hopefully I can learn stuff from more experienced riders - that's the plan anyway, lol.

400bhp

Guru
I live in the Rawtenstall area. BL0 postcode.
I'm not up to doing much more than around 20-25 miles at the mo I guess, but I'm looking to stretch myself more and more.

Hopefully I can learn stuff from more experienced riders - that's the plan anyway, lol.

Hi mate. Me and my mate rode with you back towards Rawtenstall until turning off to go to Bolton. Nice to meet you :thumbsup:

Top Bottom