HI from Mountsorrel (Leics)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Teddsie

Regular
Hi
Total newbie not rode a bike regular since a teenager, recently bought a Specialized Crosstrail got a great deal through c2chey @13 rider . Done 5 rides so far did my first group ride on Sunday with work mates. So far really enjoying it again even though @13 rider tried to kill me off on Sunday but loads of support and advice from the more experienced lads. Look forward to getting some good pointers and info from this forum. Cheers
Teddsie

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
Hi, my grandma lived on Linkfield Road for donkeys years. I moved away from Quorn quite young tho. You've some lovely cycling around there.

Hope the chain gang gets easier (it won't, you'll just be going faster)

OP
OP
Teddsie

Teddsie

Regular
:welcome: From one of the guys that created Watermead Park (12 months on a Community Programme work placement, best job I ever did :becool: )
That's on my agenda to go around Watermead going to try to incorporate a ride with Watermeade on route.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Hello, my Mum was born in Barrow On Soar(?) and lived in Rothley for the first few years of her before moving away from the area as a kid.

Hello!!

Last edited:
Hi
Total newbie not rode a bike regular since a teenager, recently bought a Specialized Crosstrail got a great deal through c2chey @13 rider . Done 5 rides so far did my first group ride on Sunday with work mates. So far really enjoying it again even though @13 rider tried to kill me off on Sunday but loads of support and advice from the more experienced lads. Look forward to getting some good pointers and info from this forum. Cheers
Teddsie
Welcome and enjoy.

Top Bottom