Hi from N Devon

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GetAGrip

Still trying to look cool and not the fool HA
Hello to everyone, I've been lurking around Cycle Chat for a few months now exploiting the endless tips and tricks given to fm's and as it's a such a friendly and supportive furum, I decided I'd like to join the gang!

I began riding regularly again in the spring (after a rest of about 10 years), trying to chase the fitness of my youth and to lose a few pounds into the bargain.

I've had my bike for loads and loads of years and although it's still in good nick, I've just bought another (cheapy) bike to have some fun with. I only ride for leisure, but for some strange reason, I seem to have been truly bitten by the peddle bug.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
Hi & :welcome: to CC

_aD

Do not touch suspicious objects
Welcome to the fray! I used to live near Torrington. Please refrain from discussing how great it is having the Tarka Trail on your doorstep; I may just cry.

OP
OP
GetAGrip

GetAGrip

Thanks for the welcome!
Oh aD , I promise not to mention an entrance to the tarka trail that is about 100 mtrs from my front door.
Not quite sure about all the inserts available to a post yet - but give me time.

ajb

Hi & welcome from a fellow North Devonian,

Where abouts are you ???

I live in Bideford and we have a group that go's out every
Tuesday & Thursday evening + Sunday mornings.

Some of us do the TT at Bishops Tawton on a Thursday evening aswell.

OP
OP
GetAGrip

GetAGrip

Not far from there ajb . I really enjoy pottering around the track and the country roads, three or four times a week and although I go faster and further than I did a few months ago, no way would I trust myself on a road bike atm. It's surprising how some bike skills I seem to need to learn all over again.
In the future, well who knows heh.

kedab

Veteran
:welcome:

Top Bottom