Hi from North Somerset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

creakyknees

I've just started cycling again after a gap of 39 years, as I have bit more time currently, being between jobs. In that time have been on one or two outings on the ancient bike I built aged 14 but now have bought a Trek 1.1, which is a bit different from an old steel framed bike, also now experiencing traffic from a different view point.
Went out yesterday for 7 miles and enjoyed quite a bit of it and pulse rate has now returned to near normal.
If anyone is in the vicinity of Portishead and does not want to cycle too far or fast would like to meet up.
Hoping for some fitness to arrive soon.
(You might notice that this is very similar to a post I made as a reply to the initial welcome thread rather than as a new thread - Doh!)

Maverick Goose

A jumped up pantry boy, who never knew his place
:welcome:from West Dorset and enjoy your riding.

I've just started cycling again after a gap of 39 years, as I have bit more time currently, being between jobs. In that time have been on one or two outings on the ancient bike I built aged 14 but now have bought a Trek 1.1, which is a bit different from an old steel framed bike, also now experiencing traffic from a different view point.
Went out yesterday for 7 miles and enjoyed quite a bit of it and pulse rate has now returned to near normal.
If anyone is in the vicinity of Portishead and does not want to cycle too far or fast would like to meet up.
Hoping for some fitness to arrive soon.
(You might notice that this is very similar to a post I made as a reply to the initial welcome thread rather than as a new thread - Doh!)
Hi and welcome

Top Bottom