Hi from Oxford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeterD

Hi everyone
Just joined the forum as I'm a keen cyclist. Ex road racer but now just mostly off road on my On-One Scandal to keep fit. Always been into bikes in some form or another and hate to add I now sell them as well. Will say that its not mass market stuff- just very high end. If I sometimes plug them I apologise in advance. But must admit- its difficult having cycling as a hobby and also being in the industry. I get asked a million times by fellow cyclists when out biking -- can I get a deal for them, but sadly in today's market with slashed prices on the internet its really not possible. I sincerely hope that I can contribute in a positive fashion to what seems an excellent forum.
Thanks
Peter

Hello Peter! There is a ride to London setting off from Oxford tomorrow evening - it can be read about in the 'Informal Rides' bit of this forum. Maybe you'll be among them next time!

OP
OP
PeterD

PeterD

Hi
Went out with the Abingdon Wheelers on the Tuesday night rides when it first started up. Have not had time on either the Tues or Thurs night rides during the summer but hopefully will over next few weeks. Must get the lights fitted.

Hi Peter from a 'local' roadie.
Abingdon Freewheeling have a Tues night MTB ride if you're interested.
Have fun here.

OP
OP
PeterD

PeterD

Hi Aperitif
Did not know about this !!!! I need to check out the 'Informal Rides' . Also how do you get notifications on threads --thought I'd ticked the box but received nothing !!!!

Hello Peter! There is a ride to London setting off from Oxford tomorrow evening - it can be read about in the 'Informal Rides' bit of this forum. Maybe you'll be among them next time!

Hi Courtenay.
Tell me what you are after and I'll let you know.

lol was actually a joke in reference to you being asked whenever you go out on a ride, thanks for the offer though, but im stuck with my trusty rusty halfords appolling until my finances improve somewhat. good for training though like trying to pedal a dbl decker bus up a hill lol.

:smile:

OP
OP
PeterD

PeterD

Hi Coutenay
No problem .. keep pedaling that dbl decker and you'll be amazingly fit.

lol was actually a joke in reference to you being asked whenever you go out on a ride, thanks for the offer though, but im stuck with my trusty rusty halfords appolling until my finances improve somewhat. good for training though like trying to pedal a dbl decker bus up a hill lol.

:smile:

Top Bottom