Hi from Stamford, Lincs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

batesy16

Regular
Well been in to cycling for a while (mainly mountain bikes) but now purchased my first road bike ready for London to Paris ride next year in aid of local charity.

purchased my Giant Defy 4 at knock down price, so looking to upgrade in the near future.

anyway be good to meet new people in my area, and anyone with recommendations for good rides.

hope to speak to everyone soon.

Simon

Shaun

Founder
Welcome to CC Simon.

If you haven't found it yet there's a specific Rides forum for informal rides - have a look in there for rides in your area.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
I'll keep my eye out for you Simon, I regularly ride over that way from Bourne..

Loads of good rides from Stamford, Head out towards the Bythams or the villages towards Peterborough...

Vike

cycleruk

I'll keep my eye out for you Simon, I regularly ride over that way from Bourne..

Loads of good rides from Stamford, Head out towards the Bythams or the villages towards Peterborough...

Vike
first of all greetingss from the oundle area :welcome:
i have to agree the roads around those areas are super and
it is where i go quite a lot aswell, so if you see someone on a green and red hard tail, then just say change gear and then hi as you speed past me! :rofl:

OP
OP
batesy16

batesy16

Regular
Hi guys thanks for the welcomes.

I cycle around the bythams quite a bit, and out towards sout witham, did a good 40 mile run at the weekend, starting in borne and ending up out towards south witham before heading back to bourne on a loop via corby glen.

some numptys in there cars but to be expected though.

have noticed the local ride in oakham on the 12th so have signed up for that, be good to meet some more local riders.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Hi guys thanks for the welcomes.

I cycle around the bythams quite a bit, and out towards sout witham, did a good 40 mile run at the weekend, starting in borne and ending up out towards south witham before heading back to bourne on a loop via corby glen.

some numptys in there cars but to be expected though.

have noticed the local ride in oakham on the 12th so have signed up for that, be good to meet some more local riders.

Batesy

Fenland Clarion have a nice little ride out planned to Fineshade wood on Sunday if you're interested...

Fineshade Wood

Have a look on the website and give them a shout.. I am hopping to be free to go.

Top Bottom