Hi from Stockport

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frazzled

Hello all,

50yo fella here and pretty much always had a bike, since about 4yo.

Now divorced with a grown-up daughter, I don't have to ferry family around anymore, so am enjoying cycling again.

I have an E-Bike for commuting and a friend recently gave me a Moulton Midi - some 70's thing which looks like a child's bike to me. Needs a little restoration but should be a fun project.

Look forward to chatting with you all and getting back into the scene.

David.

Hello all,

50yo fella here and pretty much always had a bike, since about 4yo.

Now divorced with a grown-up daughter, I don't have to ferry family around anymore, so am enjoying cycling again.

I have an E-Bike for commuting and a friend recently gave me a Moulton Midi - some 70's thing which looks like a child's bike to me. Needs a little restoration but should be a fun project.

Look forward to chatting with you all and getting back into the scene.

David.

Welcome. Now you've told us there's a project happening you are absolutely required to post pictures, lots of pictures. We like projects.

Last edited:
OP
OP
frazzled

frazzled

Thanks for the welcome :okay:

There will definitely be pics. Partly because photography is also a hobby but mainly as I've reached an age where pictures are good to remind me of how things are meant to look.

fossyant, I grew up in Stockport but left as a teen and only returned a few months ago. Did some temp work in Bredbury last week.The Bredbury Interchange is a bit of a nightmare on a bike!

Top Bottom