Hi from Yorkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chrisc

Guru
Hi All,
Reborn cyclist here saying hi.
All started after a holiday in Delft and two weeks of hire bikes. Decided I had to keep it up as I could already feel the benefits and it was just so much fun! When I got home I bought myself a Dutch Batavus all-rounder and love it and am now planning a road bike next spring to go faster and further. The hills round here were a bit of a surprise after Holland but oddly, I soon found that I was actually looking forward to the climbs rather than dreading them. The weight is dropping off, the belt I thought I would soon have to replace as being too short is tightening up nicely and the grin gets bigger every time I go out. Can’t get enough!

Here's the 48lb tank!

3844489001_0e00570819.jpg

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Hello there, that looks like a very smart bike indeed.
Excellent for a nice cruise around town I can imagine

HelenD123

Legendary Member
:welcome:Nice bike, but not so good on the hills I imagine. Looks like you've already been bitten by the bug!

OP
OP
Chrisc

Chrisc

Guru
HelenD123 said:
:welcome:Nice bike, but not so good on the hills I imagine. Looks like you've already been bitten by the bug!

Thanks! The gearing is fine, had a bigger sprocket fitted on the rear hub so it's very low and I can haul it up anything now! It needed it because it's very hilly here and I live at the top....
The road bike I'm promising myself in spring will be light and a bit easier I reckon.

Top Bottom