Hi Newbie here.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John Mulholland

Hi all, Do not usually get involved in forums but thought I would give this one try. Getting older and need to find something that allows me to get away form work as well as the obvious health benefits of regular exercise and whisper this family life once in while. Thinking of bike bike packing with current mountain bike which is almost but not quite as old as I am. (me: all I am admitting too is I am over 50) then moving on to touring if finances allow. So why the forum? hopefully pick up some ideas, and experiences without having to do the hard miles myself, (yep lazy that way). Based in central Scotland.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Welcome to CC, John! :welcome:

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Great idea, I'm sure you'll enjoy it, the benefits are many. Welcome to the forum.

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
Hi all, Do not usually get involved in forums but thought I would give this one try. Getting older and need to find something that allows me to get away form work as well as the obvious health benefits of regular exercise and whisper this family life once in while. Thinking of bike bike packing with current mountain bike which is almost but not quite as old as I am. (me: all I am admitting too is I am over 50) then moving on to touring if finances allow. So why the forum? hopefully pick up some ideas, and experiences without having to do the hard miles myself, (yep lazy that way). Based in central Scotland.
Welcome John, plenty of information on many cycling related subjects, and a few other threads that may be of interest to you.

Top Bottom