Hi people

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IceBlue24

Im John, 26 from Croydon. Been cycling since i was a kid and mainly go off road.

Ive got 2 mountain bikes. one is a Apollo Creed. 21spd with a superlow 1st gear. a godsend for the mountain trails, dual suspension and v brakes.
the other is a....mountain bike, lol. dunno what its called... 21 spd with dual disc brakes and suspension. i'll fit a superlow 1st gear as soon as i know how to fit one cos they are awesome.

im hoping to learn alot more about the technical side of bikes and find/share some info on good bike trails

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Im John, 26 from Croydon. Been cycling since i was a kid and mainly go off road.

Ive got 2 mountain bikes. one is a Apollo Creed. 21spd with a superlow 1st gear. a godsend for the mountain trails, dual suspension and v brakes.
the other is a....mountain bike, lol. dunno what its called... 21 spd with dual disc brakes and suspension. i'll fit a superlow 1st gear as soon as i know how to fit one cos they are awesome.

im hoping to learn alot more about the technical side of bikes and find/share some info on good bike trails

Welcome John.

Keith Oates

Janner
Hi John, hope you enjoy the forum. We are a fairly mixed crowd and seem to have more road riders than MTB's but the main thing is we are cyclists and like talking and discussing those subjects the most!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom