Hi, would this be a trusted seller?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Venod

Eh up
Unless you have bought it, it has been sold.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
Smells fishy to me. He also has some bad feedback as a buyer (you can't leave a negative rating for a buyer, but you can leave a positive one with negative comments). Flint is full of scallies. I come from there ^_^

OP
OP
Alexycle

Alexycle

Regular
Smells fishy to me. He also has some bad feedback as a buyer (you can't leave a negative rating for a buyer, but you can leave a positive one with negative comments). Flint is full of scallies. I come from there ^_^
I understand. Thanks for reply

Dale 1956

I have been burn a few times on ebay but I live in the USA.I now stay away from any ebay sales.

Gillstay

Über Member
I ended up with a stolen bike as the seemingly trustworth chap kept me distracted enough I forgot to check the number. It had been filed off later but e bay would not let me have my money back, even though i would have taken te bike back quite happily.
Went to one dodgy acting bloke, wanted to meet in a pub car park, when I was 100 miles into the journey and was being nasty on e mails.
It was an absolute bargin 10k Ducati motorbike and he turned out just to be a very rich arse of a person ! Bizarre.

OP
OP
Alexycle

Alexycle

Regular
I ended up with a stolen bike as the seemingly trustworth chap kept me distracted enough I forgot to check the number. It had been filed off later but e bay would not let me have my money back, even though i would have taken te bike back quite happily.
Went to one dodgy acting bloke, wanted to meet in a pub car park, when I was 100 miles into the journey and was being nasty on e mails.
It was an absolute bargin 10k Ducati motorbike and he turned out just to be a very rich arse of a person ! Bizarre.
No wonder how he got rich :laugh:

Top Bottom