Hi!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
Whats it like riding the busway ? We are getting one over here but not as long as yours.Welcome to the site

OP
OP
MisterStan

MisterStan

Label Required
Whats it like riding the busway ? We are getting one over here but not as long as yours.Welcome to the site

I'm guessing you mean the bus itself? It's smooth and quick and generally runs on time as traffic doesn't really affect it, but the best bit is the super smooth cycle path that runs alongside it. There was a pig of a headwind yesterday all the way home (16 miles) the Beeb said 20mph, it was like a spinning session riding in it!

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
I'm guessing you mean the bus itself? It's smooth and quick and generally runs on time as traffic doesn't really affect it, but the best bit is the super smooth cycle path that runs alongside it. There was a pig of a headwind yesterday all the way home (16 miles) the Beeb said 20mph, it was like a spinning session riding in it!
Super smooth cycleway appeals to me....pity the roads we use aswell are not so smooth :sad:

OP
OP
MisterStan

MisterStan

Label Required
Super smooth cycleway appeals to me....pity the roads we use aswell are not so smooth :sad:

Yep, it's a joy, the roads in Cambridge aren't great either though so it's not all plain sailing.

Top Bottom