HIGNFY Tickets

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi all - got the following message through from hatrick today - anyone interested for tickets read on...
‘HAVE I GOT NEWS FOR YOU’ Series 40
Oct – Dec 2010 at The London Studios

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce that the new series of ‘Have I Got News For You’ will go online booking from 11:00am on TUESDAY 21[sup]ST[/sup] SEPTEMBER!

Please put the date in your diary and visit our website www.hattrick.co.uk if you would like tickets to be in the audience.

We have a quota of tickets for each show and they will be allocated on a first come first served basis, but remember it is an extremely popular series and there will be a lot of people trying to get tickets.
The shows will be held on Wednesday evenings for the following dates:
Wednesday 13[sup]th[/sup] October
Wednesday 20[sup]th[/sup] October
Wednesday 27[sup]th[/sup] October
Wednesday 3[sup]rd[/sup] November
Wednesday 10[sup]th[/sup] November
Wednesday 17[sup]th[/sup] November
Wednesday 24[sup]th[/sup] November
Wednesday 1[sup]st[/sup] December
Wednesday 8[sup]th[/sup] December
Wednesday 15[sup]th[/sup] December

You will only be able to book for 1 show per series, with a maximum allocation of 4 tickets.

The only way to apply for tickets is online, you must be registered to apply. Please do not call or email the box office to book your tickets, but feel free to contact for any questions that are not answered on the website.

Many thanks,
Hat Trick Box Office

sheddy

Legendary Member
Do the BBC still overbook every show just to make sure of a full theatre ?

Shanks

Apparently so...

What happens if I arrive in good time
with my e-ticket and don't get a seat
for the show?

We appreciate how disappointing it is not to be seated after queuing. Because tickets are free a number of people never use their tickets so we have to over allocate to ensure a full audience. If we cannot fit you in to the studio the Audience Coordinator will give you instructions on how to apply for reserved tickets for another recording. These reserved tickets will give you guaranteed entry providing you arrive before the stated time on your tickets.

OP
OP
TwickenhamCyclist

Every tv production company does... they'd be silly not to.
Having said that, I've been to quite a few recordings (tv, radio, BBC, Hatrick etc) and have only ever not got in once, and we'd turned up right at the last minute to a very popular show.
If you get tickets and arrive fairly early you'll get in, if it's a big queue, and you are at the back, the production company WILL count the number of people in the queue and tell you if you're in or not - the trick is to have a back up plan for an alternate night out!!

Top Bottom