Hola from sunny Berkshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

honestal

What ho everyone, just joined up having crossed from a "Where's Wally" type thread from another forum and had a chuckle at one or two of the thread on here. Looks like I'll fritter a good few hours on Cyclechat.

Been into road bike riding for just over a year and loving it. Dangerously expensive hobby though, I've bought 3 bikes since starting to get into it - bless my missus. I started riding to help me losing weight, and now want to lose more more weight as a help to getting better at riding.

In the words of the prophet, it's a funny old world, innit saint? ;)

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Hello ;)

Where there's a fritter, there's a banana :biggrin:

Welcome to CC - you'll enjoy it here.... we may persuade you to purchase yet more bikes!

Cheers
SD

Hello - not another 'honest Al' :ohmy:
You have one next door in Hampshire - MacBludgeon of this parish...I can only assume you're an accountant.

Have fun!:biggrin:
(Sittingduck wants to sell you a bike so he can build another one - he's hooked - don't trust him:tongue:) :sun:

OP
OP
H

honestal

ah, we honestals are a prolific bunch. Thanks for the tip about friend duck, but I reckon even MY missus would spot another bike, my explanation of why it was essential to have more than one wasn't readily accepted, more than two was treated with some sort of incredulity, more than three... errrr...

honestal said:
ah, we honestals are a prolific bunch. Thanks for the tip about friend duck, but I reckon even MY missus would spot another bike, my explanation of why it was essential to have more than one wasn't readily accepted, more than two was treated with some sort of incredulity, more than three... errrr...

She'll get round to it! :biggrin:

Welcome, hone stal (well, that's how I read your name!), you should enjoy it here! ;)

Pedal Post

hi

Norm

mcshroom said:
Hello honestal :biggrin:

A warning about bikes is that there is a formula for the optimum number of bikes you should own. y=n+1 where y is the optimum number, and n is your current number of bikes :tongue:

This thread may be use to you : -
https://www.cyclechat.net/ :becool:
psst... mcshroom... zombie thread, resurrected from 9 months ago. :biggrin: Yer man honestal hasn't posted since June and hasn't visited since December. :biggrin:

Norm

No... I just wanted to make you post again as I love your avatar. :biggrin:

(Truth is I nearly did the same thing, as honestal would be a neighbour of mine, but I realised my error when I checked his profile. :ohmy: )

Top Bottom