Home on my own tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

surfdude

Veteran
... I've got four bottles of London Pride, I've got some really loud music on (Broken Family Band, if you're interested) and I'm making a really really hot chilli for tea. Later I might practise some new songs on my guitar. What do you do of an evening when your Significant Other is away?

look after the kids :cry:

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
... I've got four bottles of London Pride, I've got some really loud music on (Broken Family Band, if you're interested) and I'm making a really really hot chilli for tea. Later I might practise some new songs on my guitar. What do you do of an evening when your Significant Other is away?

Thank god for that.For a second I thought you were going to divulge something rude. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Mark_Robson

Funny you should mention that but my wife is on a girl's weekend to York. So the kids and myself jumped in a taxi and went to Pizza Hut for tea and then went to the local family pub for a few drinks. So 5 pints later and £70 lighter we are home to watch a little TV before bed.

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Funny you should mention that but my wife is on a girl's weekend to York. So the kids and myself jumped in a taxi and went to Pizza Hut for tea and then went to the local family pub for a few drinks. So 5 pints later and £70 lighter we are home to watch a little TV before bed.

I used to think that I was being a great father by taking the kids to Pizza Hut, KFC and the like when I was left in charge of them at the weekend. I was brought down to earth when they begged to stay in and have a home cooked meal even if it was chicken dinosaurs or fish fingers and chips 'cos eating out is boring'

Sheesh.

ttcycle

Cycling Excusiast
Hey I remember the last time I saw a post about this, it was captain beefheart, untidiness and there was talk of building a fort/den in the living room!

Top Bottom